Thursday, January 17, 2008

Internet Connection's back!

Our school's computer labs used to be so annoying. What with the on-again-off-again internet connection and the less than satisfactory computers and such. But anyways, I'm glad the administrators recently added the new PCs. F609, Lab A, has flat screens now and, ooh, I just love the new Genius keyboard (which is the one I'm using to type right now).

***

For the past few days, the school had no internet connection. They say it's due to some bug that happened with the Globe connection. Well, in my opinion, if Globe is always filled with such troubles, then maybe the university could opt for a better Internet Service Provider, like Smart perhaps? I wonder what happened. Even the cell phone networks were useless for quite a time. My friend Rukee could not even receive or send messages from his Globe phone.

Oh, well.. At least, it's back. And hopefully, it's back for good.

No comments: